Staffie and Stray Rescue are always collecting donations that may go towards our fundraising events or may help out the dogs currently in our care (such as food, toys, collars, leads etc.)
Can you help?
Here’s a list of things that you could donate!
– Unwanted dog food – Your dog doesn’t like it? Don’t throw it! We can make use of it!
– Unwanted collars, leads, dog bowls, other related accessories etc.
– Old childrens soft toys – Our dogs love snuggling up to soft toys, especially if they are in kennels awaiting homes!
– Items that can be resold for cash to help us fundraise
– Old mobile phones – We can recycle them and raise money from them
– Unwanted stair gates – To help our new dog owners to prevent dogs destroying rooms/ chewing EVERYTHING when they do out. Some dogs have separation anxiety and worry that their owners will never come back, just like their previous owner. Other dogs are puppies and are still in the chewing stage
– Are you creative? Design a dog cushion, blanket or bandana for us to resell.
– Unwanted office supplies – As a new non-profit organisation, we are currently working from home!
– Email us over some fundraising ideas! We really appreciate it!
– Amazon WishList http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/registry/wishlist/GY55I0GL2W5N/ref=topnav_lists_1
Email us at email@example.com
Facebook: Staffie and Stray Rescue